We are stockist and manufacturer of Aluminum Circles. We provide supreme quality of heavy gauge circles with thicknesses between 0.3mm - 4mm and diameter ranging between 3.94" - 38.5, which would meet your needs for making cookware such as pots, pans, fryers etc.
Here's what you can expect on average from our sources abroad when it comes to Aluminum Circles:
- Alloy: 1050, 1060, 1070, 1100, 3002, 3003, 3004, 5052A, 5052, 5754, 6061
- Hardness: O, H12, H14, H16, H18
- Thickness: 0.012" - 0.15" (0.3mm - 4mm)
- Diameter: 3.94" - 38.5" (100mm -980mm)
- Surface: Polished, Bright, Anodized
- Usage: Suitable for making pots, pans, pizza trays, pie pans, cake pans, covers, kettles, basins, fryers, light reflectors
- Stamping: Materials include: steel, galvanized steel, aluminum, aluminum alloy and other metals
These Aluminum Discs are made from very high-quality raw material that ensures high durability for users which is why the discs provided by us are high in demand for making cookware products. We continuously strive to provide the highest quality of aluminum products, therefore, have relationships with only the best aluminum circle/disc suppliers to uphold the international quality parameters in ASTM and ISO certifications.
Aluminum Circles Manufacturing Process
Stamping is a method of machining finished pieces by feeding sheet metal, typically from a roll, through a series of stations. These stations may include stamping, bending, cutting, and other shaping techniques, and are carried out in a specific order along the path of the sheet metal.
For more information, please don't hesitate to call 1(855).272.3889 or email email@example.com